The Louisville Art Association (LAA) is a Colorado non-profit that exists to help fulfill the universal human need to create and enjoy visual art. Please join us as a Sponsor in our mission, enabling us to reach out to our community to provide opportunities for artists and art enthusiasts.
Be a part of our ongoing efforts to bring art into the everyday lives of people here in Louisville and beyond.
Last year over 6000 people visited our events. As a sponsor, you have the opportunity to promote your business within a thriving arts community as well as to the broader community of potential customers and clients. Initiate your sponsorship on our website by clicking the “Sponsor/Donate” button above.
We are a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. Your donation is always tax deductible.
sponsorship levels and benefits
Donate $50 – $249
Logo in the monthly newsletter and on our website.
Donate $250 – $499
- Bronze benefits plus….
- Link on the LAA website to your website.
- Name and logo on our posters for our Shows and Public Events
Donate $500 – $999
- Bronze and Silver plus….
- Promotion opportunity for your business at a general monthly member meeting.
- Logo and Business Card size ad on website: Louisvilleartartassociation.org
- Wine and cheese reception at National Shows, an opportunity to meet our members and other patrons.
Donate $1000 – $1999
- All previous levels plus….
- Promotion as the “Lead Business Sponsor” for one LAA Member Show
- All levels plus….
- Promotion as the “Lead Business Sponsor” for one LAA National Show
Your donations to the Louisville Art Association help bring art to our community through the following programs:
|Monthly member meetings with live demos of various art techniques.||Member-only exhibits, showcasing artistic diversity in both media and subject matter.|
|National Fine Art and Photography shows, which are competitively juried with entrants across the US.||Various art workshops that dive into artistic techniques, improving skills and providing opportunities to meet other like-minded artists.|
|Shorter “Dabbler” workshops providing a chance for artists to “dabble” in new techniques.||An annual Youth Art Show, which invites children of our community to have an opportunity to show their work in a gallery style show.|
|Co-sponsor of the Labor Day weekend “Fall Festival” along with the City of Louisville.||Collaborative art events with other organizations, such as First Friday Art Walk with the City of Louisville Public Library.|